DRUMKIT & PERCUSSION LESSONS
- Coordination & Independence
- Trinity and Rock School Grade exams
- Jazz, Latin, Rock, Blues and Heavy Metal!
- Sight reading and improvisation
- Advanced soloing techniques
- Double bass drum
- Linear phrasing
- Rudiments and orchestral Snare technique
- Music Theory and compositional skills
- Technique, Posture and Orthodox grip
- Transcription and musicianship
The main studio acoustic drum kit is a professional standard setup with a full complement of top quality cymbals, in sizes that are flexible enough to suit all ages and heights of drummer.
Every student attending drum lessons with Chris will primarily learn on this kit. An additional floor tom is available for more advanced players who are used to playing with an augmented setup and a full set of industry standard studio microphones are available for those who may wish to record their most recognised achievements!
There is a secondary kit which is primarily played by the teacher for demonstration purposes but can also be configured for left handed players.
For more information or to book a lesson call 07713277361
or send an email using the Enquiries page. You can alternatively use either of the contact buttons below.